what is magic travel blog?
magictravelblog.com is a place for us to share our experiences, to provide helpful how-to guides and to inspire anyone thinking of making some big changes in their life.
We provide detailed travel and destination information, advice and inspiration all from first hand experiences.
Tanya is a TEFL teaching farmer’s daughter and writes most of the posts. She is also an experienced IT person, a fantastic organiser and an awesome cook. She left a free-beer-providing IT job in a brewery for life on the road. That is commitment!
Andrew is a computer programmer and one time TEFL teacher. He helps make course management software for schools and universities all over the world, checks Tanya’s spelling and produces youtube videos of variable quality.
hall of fame
- Future Expats– 21 Expats and Travel Blogs to watch
- The Lifestyle Business Podcast Episode #105
- Curious Cat Cool Connections
- Member of the Top Australian Women Bloggers Directory
- goalchasers.com – Minimalist packing inspiration
- Roy Marvelous Mosaic Of Fame
- Ayutthaya Thailand Featured Image at Backpack Forever
- We are on a T-shirt!
- Violeta Matei – How cheap is traveling cheap for you?
- Meet The Nomads – Tanya’s interview on FlipNomad
- Meet The Nomads – Andrew’s interview on FlipNomad
Travel blogs are a great way to gain visibility for your product, destination or service.
We are committed to providing the best travel information and experiences for our readers and would love to discuss ways that we might work together to further both of our goals.
We are open to invitations for press trips or special events and are interested in partnering with PR boards, brands and companies.
We also happily provide honest reviews on travel products, destinations and services. This can include hosting giveaways and competitions.
advertising & sponsorship options
The below options are subject to availability. Please contact us to discuss these options further.
Text Links in Sidebar
All products and services should be of interest to our audience. We accept sponsorships and advertisements at our discretion. We like going on adventures, being able to work on the road, eating good food and exploring. Is your product or service likely to appeal to people like us?
We will always disclose sponsored reviews, complimentary stays and freebies to our readers.
companies we have worked with
- Soap Creations & Body Care – Solid Shampoo & Conditioner Review
- Nagi of Mekong Slowboat Cruise – Nagi of Mekong Slowboat Cruise Review
- Tourism Authority of Thailand – Enrich Your Life Post
- Stray Travel Asia – Long Thaang Pass Bus Tour Review
- Beach Club Resort Sihanoukville Cambodia – Beach Club Resort Review
- Food Tour Malaysia – Things To Do – Food Tour Malaysia
please contact us to receive our media pack.