Magic Travel Blog is a place for long term travelers, digital nomads and traveling families. We share our first hand experiences, provide detailed travel and destination information, as well as advice and inspiration to anyone wanting to make big changes in their life.
We are a traveling family of 3 from Australia. Tanya, Andrew and Zoe. You can read a much more complete description of us and our story on our About Us page. We have years of traveling and blogging experience.
Increasingly we are focused on family travel. Zoe has forever changed how we travel and we are always interested in providing information that will help other traveling families.
Here are some stats about Magic Travel Blog's audience. As well as this site we are active on a range of social media.
Magic Travel Blog Statistics - July 2015
Unique Visitors: 23,853
Monthly Page Views: 35,821
Average Visit Duration: 1:08
Google PageRank: 4
Facebook Fans: 2,208
Twitter Followers: 502
What We Can Do For You
Magic Travel Blog is interested in...
- Working with tourism boards and destination marketing organisations to promote your destination and attractions.
- Writing honest product reviews of all things Travel related. Products must be useful and very portable.
- Providing thorough accommodation reviews, especially if you are family friendly or digital nomad friendly.
Magic Travel Blog accepts...
- Sponsored Posts (written by us)
- Guest Posts (written by you) Conditions
- Text link advertising in blog posts.
- Link advertisements in the sidebar or website footer.
We are open to discussing any ideas you might have. Even if we are unable to help we may be able to point you in the right direction.
Companies We Have Worked With
Let Us Promote You!
Disclaimer: We sometimes receive complementary stuff in exchange for an honest review, good or bad. Also, there are some affiliate links on this site. If you click an affiliate link and buy something we receive a small commission. This does not cost you anything more and helps support our family. We only recommend services and products that we personally use. Thanks!